Montana WIC Income Eligibility Guidelines
Effective July 1, 2018
Household Size* Annual Gross Income
*For each additional family member add $7,992
*Pregnant women may count as two family members.
WIC Self-declaration of income requirements
- If you are on SNAP, Medicaid, TANF
- If you are a tribal member of the Confederated Salish Kootenai Tribe (CSKT) and are currently living on the CSKT reservation
If you fall under the above categories you do not have to have proof of income you can just self-declare your income and as long as you Self-declare lower than the income requirement you are eligible for WIC.
How to apply for WIC
No application required all you need are the following:
- Proof of Income or self-declaration if applicable
- Proof of ID (Driver’s license, birth certificate, Tribal ID,Social Security card, hospital records, immunization records, Medicaid card, SNAP/TANF card, or a passport)
- Proof of residency (Utility bill with residential address, rental/mortgage document, credit card statement, current pay stub, bank statement, or a 3rd party verification letter stating the date, the address, and who is living there with a signature)
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.