Bureau of Indian Affairs – Flathead Agency –Office of the Superintendent
The following persons shall not enter:
- Persons who have been asked to self-quarantine by any doctor, hospital, or health
- Persons who have been diagnosed with or have had contact with anyone who has been diagnosed withCOVID-19.
- Person who, in the last 14 days, traveled to the following countries or regions:
Austria, Belgium, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Iran, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican City, United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Persons who reside or have had close contact within the last 14 days with someone who has been in one of the countries listed above or any other country labeled a Level 3 by the CDC while that country was subject to a Level 3 travel notice.
- Any other country or region that is the subject of a Level 3 Travel Health Notice issued by the CDC or any domestic area subject to a lawfully issued quarantine order or functional
If you fall into one of the above categories and cannot enter the BIA - Flathead Agency - Office of the Superintendent, please contact:
Waylon J. Denny, Agency Superintendent (Acting)
Office No: (406) 675-2700
Cell Phone Number (505) 239-5448