Welcome to the journey of Being in a Good Way with Tribal Health of the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes. Tribal Health invites you to learn more about our improved Tribal Health centers and services.
Our promise to you:
We are dedicated to helping every Tribal Health recipient receive high-quality health care grounded in our Tribal values.
First, get established as a Tribal Health recipient:
Tribal Health services are available to enrolled tribal members of a federally recognized tribe or any generation of tribal descendancy.
What Tribal Health needs to establish eligibility for services:
- Proof of tribal affiliation of any degree
- Consent to services
- Emergency contact information
What people can expect from Tribal Health:
- Highest quality customer service provided by well-trained staff
- Notice of privacy practices
- Review of Tribal Health recipient rights and responsibilities